Primary Health Care Institute Pty Limited (ACN 164 026 546) (“Primary”) (“we”, “us” or “our”) owns the Primary Health Care Institute website, accessible at “www.primaryhealthcareinstitute.com.au” and “www.primaryhealthcareinstitute.com” (the Website). We are subject to the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the Privacy Act) and the Australian Privacy Principles set out in that Act and Australian State and Territory health records legislation. We are committed to protecting your privacy in accordance with this legislation.
- We usually disclose personal information collected through the Website to our related bodies corporate for the purposes described in the section of this policy titled “Collection of Personal Information”; our contractors and agents, who assist us in providing the services through the Website; and the RACGP, ACRRM and RCNA the for the purposes of reporting your QA and CPD activities.
- Our policy is to disclose only the minimum amount of personal information necessary to provide the services or meet our regulatory or legal requirements. Further, we ensure that there are condentiality arrangements in place in all circumstances where personal information is disclosed to contractors or agents. Contractors and agents are not able to use or disclose personal information for any purposes other than our own.
- We do not usually disclose personal information to persons or entities outside Australia. We will let you know if this practice changes.
- We take our obligations to protect personal information very seriously and we make every eort to deal only with parties who share and demonstrate the same attitude.
- We may be required by law to disclose information, for example, when we are served with a court order. We may also be required by a Government Agency to produce information and records, for example, pursuant to taxation or social security laws. Our related bodies corporate may also be subject to these disclosure obligations.